31 Aug 2015
NEW DS 4 AND DS 4 CROSSBACK: DS TAKES THE OFFENSIVE IN THE COMPACT VEHICLE SEGMENT
One model, two distinct body styles and a new front end. A unique style featuring elements strongly emblematic of the DS style. Even more advanced technology, and extreme refinement still visible in every detail... Introducing New DS 4 and DS 4 Crossback.
Sold in 115,000 examples since launch, DS 4 is gaining new impetus with the arrival of two complementary models: New DS 4, a dynamic and elegant hatchback for customers looking for feelings and driving pleasure, and DS 4 Crossback, an all-new body style with go-anywhere looks, and a higher driving position.
With this twofold offering, DS is addressing the expectations of customers in the premium compact vehicle segment. A segment that has seen the appearance of new body styles with character in recent years. Crossover vehicles now make up 30% of the premium compact hatchback market.
"DS is the spirit of avant-garde. In the case of the DS 4, the brand's spirit is expressed through an offering made up of two body styles: a new premium hatchback and an unprecedented new offer: DS 4 Crossback, with elegant go-anywhere style. With such complementary vehicles, the DS brand is clearly stating its ambitions and its ability to meet customer expectations," says Yves Bonnefont, CEO, DS brand.
- 115,000 sales of DS 4
- Six engines on launch for New DS 4, all with emissions of between 97 and 138 g CO2/km
- Dimensions: 4.28m long, 1.81m wide and 1.50m tall for New DS 4, and 1.54m tall for DS 4 Crossback)
- Boot capacity of over 359 litres
- Nine body colours of which four new and 38 combinations of roof and body colours on New DS 4
- 84 LED lights on the front end of the car