16 Oct 2017
THE NEW CITROËN C3: 200,000 SALES IN UNDER A YEAR!
Launched in November 2016, the New C3 has already sold in 200,000 units, making it Citroën's best seller. With the success, C3 orders were up 64% in Europe in the first nine months of the year!
Launched less than a year ago, in November 2016, the New C3 has already sold in 200,000 units.
The result: C3 orders were up 64% in Europe in the first nine months of the year (compared with the first nine months in 2016). More than ever, the new-generation C3 stands as the best-selling model in the Citroën range.
The remarkable performance demonstrates all the powers of attraction of the New C3, confirmed notably by:
- customer choices focused on customisation and technology, symbolic of an "impulse" buy:
- nearly 45% of orders for the high-end model (‘Shine’),
- over 60% of sales with the two-tone option,
- over 55% of sales with Airbumps®,
- over 30% of sales with an optional coloured interior ambiance;
- success on Citroën Advisor, with an average product rating of 4.7 stars out of 5 (average rating in seven European countries);
- 30 awards won across Europe, including the prestigious BBC Top Gear - Best Cars ("Best Urbanite" category) in the UK, the Car of the Year prize in Greece, the Red Dot Design Award presented by an international jury, and the Auto Europa 2018 award, earned this week in Italy.