02 Apr 2012
CITROËN C4 AIRCROSS: A MODERN TAKE ON COMPACT SUVS
This April, Citroën is expanding its range with a new vehicle aimed at a fast-growing segment. The Citroën C4 AIRCROSS is a fresh take on conventional compact SUV design, combining design with technological innovation. The qualities of this new body style make it a perfect fit with contemporary lifestyles, introducing a sense of escape into everyday activities:
- strong, elegant styling drawing upon brand DNA;
- transmission to suit all requirements; all-terrain traction, when needed, with three manually selected modes (2WD, 4WD and Lock);
- just 119 g of CO2/km with the two-wheel drive HDi 115 version, among the lowest carbon emissions in its segment; Stop&Start technology across the entire engine range;
- architecture combining compact lines and a vehicle length of just 4.34 m, generous interior space and, in particular, boot capacity of 442 litres;
- the comfort and driveability that ensure the success of Citroën hatchbacks and saloons;
- a sense of onboard comfort and relaxation, with a raised driving position, panoramic glass roof and an intuitive driving position that places the emphasis on driving comfort and easy everyday use;
- a wide array of high-tech equipment: a Navidrive navigation system with a touch screen and rearview camera, hands-free access and start-up, a Rockford hi-fi system and a music server.
Available in two- wheel and four-wheel drive versions, the Citroën C4 AIRCROSS will make its debut in first-half 2012 following its world preview at the Geneva Motor Show.